For updates on our basketball program please follow us on Facebook.
To contact us, you can message us on Facebook or we can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday preseason warm up sessions will take place Nov. 2, Nov. 9, and Nov. 16. The sessions are $25 and are open to all youth. Please note, if you want to play travel ball, you must do the clinics.
- Chris Fleming: 7th/8th grade boys, 8-9 a.m.
- Bill Sparks, Chris Cavanaugh, Tony Thayne: 5th/6th grade boys, 9-10 a.m.
- Eric and Jamie Ziehm, Chris Glover, Josh Whalen: 3rd/4th grade boys, 10-11 a.m.
- Jeff Hickey, Lenny DaRosa: 3rd-6th grade girls, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Noreen Mcauliffe: 7th/8th grade girls, 12-1 p.m.
- $150 fee
- Runs Dec.-Feb. and possibly longer on both ends depending on team availability.
- Fee covers jersey and refs. The fee does not cover tournaments.
Grades K, 1 and 2
The teams will begin after Thanksgiving and will be an eight week program with one clinic per week. The clinics will be held on Thursday nights from 5:45-7 p.m. Dates TBD. Cost $75.
PreK 3 and PreK 4
This will be a six week program. The goal is to get a ball in the kids hands and start their love of the game. Please contact us if you are interested in being a coach or volunteer. Cost $50.
Cancellations or Delays
Cancellations and delays will be posted on our Facebook page. Coaches will schedule and communicate practice times.
EC Fund for Town of Hoosick Youth
If you are in need of assistance for the registration fee, please contact the EC Fund for Town of Hoosick Youth for information on how to apply for their fund.
Contact Kathi Carknard at 518-686-3230 or message their Facebook page.