For updates on our basketball program please follow us on Facebook.
To contact us, you can message us on Facebook or we can be emailed at email@example.com.
Saturday preseason warm up sessions will take place Nov. 2, Nov. 9, and Nov. 16. The sessions are $25 and are open to all youth. Please note, if you want to play travel ball, you must do the clinics.
- Chris Fleming: 7th/8th grade boys, 8-9 a.m.
- Bill Sparks, Chris Cavanaugh, Tony Thayne: 5th/6th grade boys, 9-10 a.m.
- Eric and Jamie Ziehm, Chris Glover, Josh Whalen: 3rd/4th grade boys, 10-11 a.m.
- Jeff Hickey, Lenny DaRosa: 3rd-6th grade girls, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Noreen Mcauliffe: 7th/8th grade girls, 12-1 p.m.
- $150 fee
- Runs Dec.-Feb. and possibly longer on both ends depending on team availability.
- Fee covers jersey and refs. The fee does not cover tournaments.
Grades K, 1 and 2
The kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade coed basketball program will take place on Thursday evenings from 5:45-7 p.m. along with a couple Saturday afternoon scrimmages with other programs. It will be an eight-week program on the following dates:
12/5, 12/12, 12/19, 1/2, 1/9, 1/16, 1/23 and 1/30
The cost is $75 and includes a shirt. Please sign up during open hours or the first start day.
PreK 3 and PreK 4
This will be a six week program. The goal is to get a ball in the kids hands and start their love of the game. Please contact us if you are interested in being a coach or volunteer. Cost $50.
Cancellations or Delays
Cancellations and delays will be posted on our Facebook page. Coaches will schedule and communicate practice times.
EC Fund for Town of Hoosick Youth
The EC Fund is available to help any child and/or family obtain memberships and join programs at the Youth Center. Please see a board member or ask for Dee (available Monday-Friday from 3:30-5:30 p.m.) to get set up.